deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Shanna Bannanas Her Way To 1000 hp.  (Lu 366 fois)

KingYaga

• Decks
Shanna Bannanas Her Way To 1000 hp.
« le: Octobre 02, 2023, 09:20:50 pm »
so i made this here lifegain deck as a dare from my pod. its....good. ive never made a lifegain deck before. anyone know any other great staples i should put in this bad boy? anything i should remove?

https://deckstats.net/decks/230926/3227451-shanna-bannanas-her-way-to-100/en
For The Kingdom

AlltheTokens

• Decks
Re: Shanna Bannanas Her Way To 1000 hp.
« Réponse #1 le: Octobre 05, 2023, 09:32:52 am »
Green staples?  Cards I always suggest?  MOAR RAMP!!  Since you have many ETB triggers I would add in some creature based ramp first.  Wood Elves is a favorite because he can grab Breeding Pool or Temple Garden to help fix mana, if you are already fixed he brings a forest into play UNTAPPED.  Farhaven Elf could grab any basic, tapped unfortunately.  Sakura-Tribe Elder can also grab a tapped basic.  Fertilid can be good, especially with the Archangel of ThuneOracle of Mul Daya gives extra land drops and lets you play lands from the top.  I feel the combo of ramp and deck thinning is worth your opponents knowing what you draw, but many disagree with me.
I put a huge amount of ramp in every deck I build, so green means Nature's Lore and Three Visits go in for me, for the same reasons as Wood ElvesKodama's Reach and Cultivate go in if I have things giving me extra land drops (again this is both ramp and deck thinning).  Multi-color green decks also benefit greatly from Farseek.
Besides ramp, Beast Within is great.  Green Sun's Zenith is useful whenever you draw it.  It grabs Essence Warden or Birds of Paradise onto the field for 2 mana if you draw it in the early game.  It grabs Horizon Chimera, Lathiel, the Bounteous Dawn, or Accomplished Alchemist for 5 mana if you draw it later. 
Overrun, Overwhelming Stampede, and Craterhoof Behemoth are classic finishers for green, but might not be what you are going for here.

LOL I just realized you said great staples, not green staples :P
Heliod, Sun Crowned seems a good fit for this deck.  Walking Ballista wins with Heliod, but also is strong synergy with Lathiel and the ArchangelGenerous Gift is a white version of Beast Within and very strong.
« Modifié: Octobre 05, 2023, 09:37:25 am par AlltheTokens »