deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Do you think the Fallout set will have more Dice Roll cards?  (Read 494 times)

Jesterskull

• Decks
Do you think the Fallout set will have more Dice Roll cards?
« on: December 07, 2023, 06:07:02 pm »
Currently leaning my Mr. House Deck more into Treasure Combos. Even then I would prefer some new dice roll cards.

Preferable Dice Roll Lands. I think Mardu could have better then Underdark Rift.

https://deckstats.net/decks/114065/3312737-the-house-always-wins-the-vers#show__spoiler

Fuzzy2Wasy

• Decks
Re: Do you think the Fallout set will have more Dice Roll cards?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 06:19:03 pm »
IMO, since dice rolling is not part of the Fallout world, and Mr House is not one of the face commanders of the PreCons, I wouldn't expect any substantial dice rolling cards.  They might include a 2-5 cards to support Mr House as one of the sets mythics, but I wouldn't think more than that.  But, I guess we'll see for sure when the rest of the spoilers start hitting! 

I'm excited to build a Mr House deck

Jesterskull

• Decks
Re: Do you think the Fallout set will have more Dice Roll cards?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 06:34:26 pm »
Imaging cards like this (Mind the errors)

New Vegas (Mardu Land)

Enter Tapped, Pay 2 Life to Untap

Tap for Mardu

When tapped Roll 2 D6

Then Each Player Roll 2 D6=

1-2 Sac a Creature and Gain 2 Life

3-4 Discard a card, Draw 2

5-6 Gain a Treasure Token and 3/3 colorless Robot artifact creature that's Goaded.

(made this sort of lore friendly)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 06:36:11 pm by Jesterskull »