deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Feature Request: Type and Subtype counts  (Leído 646 veces)

PoogeFactory

• Decks
Feature Request: Type and Subtype counts
« en: Diciembre 13, 2023, 10:48:49 pm »
It would be nice to have a counter somewhere that shows how many cards I have of a each subtype. Having counts for subtypes like auras, equipment and vehicles would be pretty helpful for the decks that prioritize those, but I'd also love to see creature types.

Fully tribal decks might not need it so often (as the majority of their creatures will likely have the type), but some cards that can benefit from small tribal synergies (i.e. Path of Ancestry or Cavern of Souls) often show up even in non-tribal lists, and can be a bear to manually count. Those numbers would also be especially helpful for cards that affect multiple creatures types (i.e. Master of Dark Rites) or for batches that naturally involve multiple types (i.e. sea creatures like Kiora, Sovereign of the Deep, human/dinosaur like Forerunner of the Empire or something like Winota, Joiner of Forces), where a player might want to "double-dip" into several tribes, making it helpful in deck construction to have accurate counts of more than one creature type.

Secondly, I would also like to request accurate counts for card types. There is already a "Card Type Distribution" graph, which functions well, but it often doesn't always have full counts of certain types. I know it's intended, and don't wanna come off like I think it's a bug or anything (a percentage graph has to show 100%), but the graph counts every card as one singular type, even when a card has multiple types. So while the graph is useful as a visual indicator of the rough distribution, it would be nice to have somewhere with the actual numbers. Just to give an example, in this deck of mine, the graph says there are only 29 enchantments, when I know by counting that there are actually 38 (9 are not counted because they're enchantment creatures, and the graph prioritizes creatures). That's a significant disparity, so what I'd like to request is somewhere that says the actual numbers of each type.

If there's already an option for either of these without manual counting, I apologize for the long post, and would appreciate being directed to those options :) Thanks for reading, and have a great day.