deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I think Krark's Other Thumb/Sword of Dungeons and Dragons should be turn legal.  (Read 895 times)

Jesterskull

• Decks
Number 1 Reason = Mr. House, President and CEO decks

Krark's Other Thumb and Sword of Dungeons and Dragons help that the Mardu dice roll mechanics.

I don't see why they shouldn't.

Already see some playgroups just accept them in Mr. House decks already.

Feels like this is an easy fix for the "rest".
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 01:53:29 am by Jesterskull »

Landale

• Decks
The problem with Sword of Dungeons & Dragons is that it creates a gold Dragon token, as in its color is actually "gold" not shorthand for multicolored. Gold, like pink and “That dreamy shade of blue found only in the sky on a perfect afternoon… and in your eyes”, is not an actual color in Magic outside of Unset games.

Krark's Other Thumb, on the other hand, is pretty reasonable to rule 0 in. My group lets me use it in my Delina, Wild Mage deck.

Jesterskull

• Decks
I am sure they could make a new ruling about the term of Gold Cards.

It would likely make it easier for future "Multicolored" cards.

Jesterskull

• Decks
The problem with Sword of Dungeons & Dragons is that it creates a gold Dragon token, as in its color is actually "gold" not shorthand for multicolored. Gold, like pink and “That dreamy shade of blue found only in the sky on a perfect afternoon… and in your eyes”, is not an actual color in Magic outside of Unset games.

Krark's Other Thumb, on the other hand, is pretty reasonable to rule 0 in. My group lets me use it in my Delina, Wild Mage deck.

Then again..... maybe they make a new legal D20 "Sword of" for Fallout. Like Sword of "Dragonborns" and "Dwellers"

stuffnsuch

• Decks
They are legal, as long as the people you play with don't mind.  This is, first and foremost, a game.  If everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves, you can play any card you want.  If you can figure out how to make a Pikachu or a Red Eyes Black Dragon work, and the people you play with don't mind, by all means play them.  I'd be down for the other thumb and the D&D Sword at my table, and so would most people I've played against.