deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Server issues??  (Read 953 times)

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
Server issues??
« on: January 23, 2024, 03:59:50 am »
I've been having a lot of usability issues recently which seem to be server side.

For example, it just took me about 15 minutes to get the latest changes to my deck to save. I just kept getting 524 errors, "Error: A database error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please report this issue to us. ()", or "Error: Cannot update this revision." (Among maybe one or two others, I think.)

I think this has only really gotten bad in the last maybe week or three. Before then, I had occasional issues, but clicking the relevant button a second time would make it work. Now, it's fairly frequent that search results will just hang for a while, until I redo the search (eg. delete a character from the search field and then fill it in again). Etc.

Is this just me? Are there any plans to address this? Deckstats is by far my favorite collection/deck management site, but if this keeps up it's going to be unusable for me.

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Server issues??
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 04:05:24 am »
Getting it again right now. Tried to save a deck after making a change, and it hung. After a few minutes I clicked the X button to close the "Please Wait" popup telling me it was trying to save, and then clicked Save again. After a minute or so I got: "Error: A database error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please report this issue to us. ()" Closing that I got a red error box in the bottom right saying, "HTTP connection error: 524. Please try again in a few minutes."

It tends to work after a while, but it is quite frustrating to waste so much time on errors like this.

llamadude

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 06:43:27 pm »
Fighting with it again now. Just trying to search for cards in the deck builder, and it keeps hanging on "Processing..."

At one point I got something about not being able to connect to the card database, and if it keeps happening I should post about it on the forum.

Trying to load the forum took a few reloads and some waiting too.

GrimNotepad

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2024, 05:42:02 am »
I'm seeing the same recently, the servers need to have fewer 524 errors