deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Izzet Magma - Comments  (Read 413 times)

Comment Bot

Izzet Magma - Comments
« on: January 06, 2015, 09:20:20 pm »
This is the comment topic for Izzet Magma.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Izzet Magma.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
Re: Izzet Magma - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 09:20:20 pm »
1. What's the Abrupt Decay for?
2. Why only 1 copy of each card? There's no flow to the deck at all
3. There doesn't seem to be a strategy to it
4. Your mana average is really high
5. Too many high drops
All in all, this deck just looks pretty bad

jmd

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 09:54:41 pm »
I agree with sieglseigl

logan825

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 04:00:20 am »
Hey guys,
I'm just starting at MTG and I think the deck is a little bad. But thanks for going over the stuff I need to fix. Thanks guys.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 07:24:32 pm »
Your deck needs a bit more field control. Guttersnipe will help you a lot with an Izzet deck. What you want are things like Shock and Turn//Burn. Electrolyze is a good one too. You'll want Goblin Electromancer too, to reduce the costs. Ultimately, if you use Guttersnipe's ability to kill your opponent, and use things like Chandra's Fury to boost that up, you'll be fine. Because your deck will mostly be running Instants/Sorceries then, stuff like Cancel and Dissolve will be necessary to keep your opponent's field clean. They'll also activate Guttersnipe. Chandra's Phoenix is also a pretty good card for in Izzet decks.