deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: modern mill 3.0 - Comments  (Read 625 times)

Comment Bot

modern mill 3.0 - Comments
« on: July 01, 2013, 08:42:45 am »
This is the comment topic for modern mill 3.0.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für modern mill 3.0.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

raivaen

• Decks
Re: modern mill 3.0 - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:42:46 am »
what's up with the red mana lands?  maybe i missed something when i looked at this, but they seem unnecessary.

raivaen

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 08:56:45 am »
i see what the red mana is for now.  idk how fast you're looking to mill, but imo this doesn't seem to be able enough to do it.  if i was to remake this, i would remove the red lands, the red spells, and put a few more spells in to remove their deck like some traumatize and sanity grinding?

Anagna

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 04:17:36 pm »
I learned the hard way that pure mill is not enough to win. Maybe in a 1v1, but multiplayer games, you're the prime target and will die in the first few turns. Take a look at my deck; Mill//Kill.

http://deckstats.net/decks/3689/13132-black-blue-f-k-you

We both share the Duskmantle Guildmage/Mindcrank combo, but mine is built to accomplish more than just milling, it feeds off the opponent's graveyard to fuel aggression.