deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Maybe Board for Krenko - Comments  (Read 416 times)

Comment Bot

Maybe Board for Krenko - Comments
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:24:39 pm »
This is the comment topic for Maybe Board for Krenko.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Maybe Board for Krenko.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Plorg

• Decks
Re: Maybe Board for Krenko - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:24:39 pm »
Gauntlet of Might (instead of Power, 1 cheaper & specific to red/mountains)

(combo) play Goblin Recruiter -> Tutor 5 goblins, one of them Goblin Ringleader on top of library, Next turn draw Ringleader, play, add 4 tutored goblins to hand

Himokl

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 02:41:16 am »
Unfortunately, I don't have the cash for a Gauntlet of Might.
If I were to add in some proxies that and Imperial Recruiter would be at the top of the list.

I'm aware of the Matron (Optional) -> Recruiter  - > Ringleader - > 4x Goblins to set up something infinite preferably combo.

madeyoulook51

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 02:48:43 am »
So I don't remember the names of all the cards I was going to use for this type of deck but
There's this mirror hall or whatever it's called that allows you tto disregard the legendary rule. This means you can have four krenkos out and simultaneously cast their tap effect each turn. Plus goblin rabblemaster will be an important asset
Plus that one card that makes it so each creature gets +1/+1 for each other creature of its type n your side of the battlefield.
Last I checked, the deck runs you about 200 dollars, so unless you really want to pound your friends into the ground, I honestly wouldn't suggest paying for it.