deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: CROMAT - All magic core and expansion sets - EDH - Comments  (Read 618 times)

Comment Bot

CROMAT - All magic core and expansion sets - EDH - Comments
« on: January 14, 2015, 06:59:36 pm »
This is the comment topic for CROMAT - All magic core and expansion sets - EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für CROMAT - All magic core and expansion sets - EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

dv12345

• Decks
Re: CROMAT - All magic core and expansion sets - EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 06:59:36 pm »
wow, this is ridiculous! Looks like it'd be so fun to play.

fancommander

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 10:40:03 pm »
Well, I plan to play it tomorrow. I'll see how it works, but yes, it's fun to play because of the big interaction with the graveyard and the bouncing theme.
Not sure if the fixing and the ramp will be good.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 03:56:41 pm »
Love this idea! How does it play?
This space for rent.

fancommander

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 04:40:21 pm »
It's not very competitive deck. I mean if one of the opponents is playing a lowcurve deck, like daxos, meren o the new simic ezuri, they possibly crush you because this deck takes a little time to achive the right fixing.
But sometimes we play fun decks or new concepts with non-tier1 generals like pheddalgrif, expensive teysa or borborigmos enraged and then it's fine.
I plan next week to play it. Hope to do some sheganingans with the comes into play abilities and the new eldrazi displacer. Fun moments.
The problem in the construction of this deck is that with more new blocks you have to reduce the amount of remaining basic lands. Then for exaple I have to change the Rampant growth of Eighth edition for another land (elfhame palace) to at least have 36 lands.
It's like a puzzle, you want to choose a unique card that represents the set, but need to fix and ramp for mana. And then relevant blocks for commander like Return to Ravnica are only represented by two mana-rocks and a shockland. :-O