deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mill Deck - Comments  (Read 762 times)

Comment Bot

Mill Deck - Comments
« on: July 08, 2013, 08:38:55 am »
This is the comment topic for Mill Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mill Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Anagna

• Decks
Re: Mill Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:38:55 am »
There's a lot of newer, better cards available to you in those 10 years.

Also, it took me two years to realize pure mill is a mostly bad idea. The reason being is that mill draws a lot of agro from other players, so you will get targeted and eliminated within a few turns in multiplayer games. This is why I chose the path of creature-based mill; yes it makes you an even bigger threat, but it makes it more likely other players will not try to draw your agro unto themselves.

A good card for ANY mill deck is Consuming Aberration and you will find it in my deck located here: http://deckstats.net/decks/3689/13132-eat-the-graveyard-?saved=1&lng=en

Anagna

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 08:44:12 am »
Also I forgot to mention, run another colour. Pure blue can be more easily countered and concretes your weaknesses.

Weaponize your mill with Black.
Add greater control with White.
Add greater effects to instants/sorceries with Red.

raivaen

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 08:45:01 am »
LOL.  a lot has changed in those 10 years also.  yea, i realize pure mill is not the deck for multiplayer.  i have some decks for those.  i actually just took consuming aberration out of this deck because i felt that it slowed me down a bit.

raivaen

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 08:47:24 am »
i appreciate the feedback anagna, i will certainly look into what else i can do with the cards i have atm.  getting ready for my first tournament in the same amount of time happening this weekend.