deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Phelddagrif group hug Fun-Police - Comments  (Read 271 times)

Comment Bot

Phelddagrif group hug Fun-Police - Comments
« on: January 20, 2015, 02:45:51 pm »
This is the comment topic for Phelddagrif  group hug Fun-Police .

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Phelddagrif  group hug Fun-Police .

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

feronimus

• Decks
Re: Phelddagrif group hug Fun-Police - Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 02:45:51 pm »
Someone ? Give me feedback ?

dv12345

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
hi, i would start by focusing on your win conditions. For example, if you're looking to eventually generate infinite mana, might wanna toss in Blue sun's zenith or suture priest (so you can create infinite hippos and kill everyone with them!) Also, i think trying to ruthlessly pare down nonessentials like sterling grove or world purge would help focus - i feel like if you only have 13 enchantments, sterling grove may not pull its weight, if you want the tutor effect, how about enlightened tutor? it can get artifacts as well. Worldpurge seems like it'd hurt you a lot too, maybe use cyclonic rift or wash out to focus the board wiping and not hurt yourself. I've played Pheldagriff before and found that Reins of Power is a really great surprise and can win you the game on the spot. With all the group draw, wumpus and benefactor, people will rush out their best creatures, then you can grab 'em and hit 'em for lethal when the moment's right! If you can find or afford it, angus mackenzie can be a more permanent replacement for instant fogs. Cannot recommend Capsize enough, especially with prophet of kruphix and mana doublers. To help the weak, maybe Silent Arbiter to keep creatures under control. If I was cutting cards, I'd probably cut wall of shards, divine presence, world purge, tornado, sterling grove and maybe cut those 3 balancing spells at the end. I feel like you may need a lot of board wipes to help deal with all the noble benefactor-type effects and keep the aggro decks in check until you decide to end things. Best of luck and may the hippos fly!

feronimus

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 04:26:53 pm »
Wow ! Thnk you very much . This was more than i was hoping for :-) .

I will look all the cards you said! 

Thnk you again !