deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Aunt Jemima's Goblin Syrup: 20$ Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck - Comments  (Read 740 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for Aunt Jemima's Goblin Syrup: 20$ Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Aunt Jemima's Goblin Syrup: 20$ Deck That Will Shame Their $250 Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

DeathlordXD

• Decks
Why don't you use Murder instead of Rend Flesh, it costs less and can destroy any creature, also, since your playing all black, it wouldn't matter in terms of mana cost
I've been playing Magic for a long time now, and over the years I've become very good at creating budget decks, as I try not to go overboard on cards if it's not necessary to fit a certain spot in a deck I'm creating, if you need help designing a deck, feel free to message me.

DeathlordXD

• Decks
For cost I mean in terms of money
I've been playing Magic for a long time now, and over the years I've become very good at creating budget decks, as I try not to go overboard on cards if it's not necessary to fit a certain spot in a deck I'm creating, if you need help designing a deck, feel free to message me.

zebucompany

• Decks
I was thinking the same thing as deathlord, but since the deck is only 13 bucks you could even swap out murder for hero's downfall and still only come to about 20 bucks

Uhtred

• Decks
i actually played it, it's too slow. ideas?

12 Lucid Spells

• Decks
crap