deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Selesnya Hexproof - Comments  (Read 655 times)

Comment Bot

Selesnya Hexproof - Comments
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:20:33 pm »
This is the comment topic for Selesnya Hexproof.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Selesnya Hexproof.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

phius

• Decks
Re: Selesnya Hexproof - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:20:33 pm »
This is my Selesnya Hexproof I've been working on. It's only GW for two reasons: Low Budget and to be less subject to get mana stucked. Low budget is also why I dont run more Voice of Ressurgence. I have only two and dont plan to buy any more.

Any sugestions are greatly aprecciated. Thanks!

ScopeSF

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 02:32:01 am »
I know you want to go for low budget, but for a couple more dollars or so, you could exchange Unflinching Courage for Armadillo Cloak. The difference is that AC says that you gain the life, meaning you could attach it to an opponent's creature and essentially make that creature have 0 power [though toughness is increased, so it is still a VERY viable blocker.]

And for what it's worth, since your deck is 35% enchantment, I would look into the "enchantress cards." They're all either green or white, so they go good with your deck, and most of them are low mana cost, low budget [I think], and allow for extra drawing capabilities, or, in the case of Yavimaya, add A MASSIVE power and toughness boost to her.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?name=+[enchantress]

Or, if that link doesn't work for you, their names are:
Argothian Enchantress
Femeref Enchantress
Mesa Enchantress
Verduran Enchantress
Yavimaya Enchantress

phius

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:45:45 pm »
Thanks for your reply. I've forgot to mention that this is a Standard deck.

I have completly changed this deck yesterday. Adding Phytoburst, Giant Growth, Wild Defiance and Silverblade Paladin in place of Forced Adaptation, Unflinching courage, Divine Favor and Fiendslayer Paladin gave it another face. It's now focused on hiting strong punches. I've also took off Voice of Ressurgence. This new deck runned very well in some tests, but I'm missing a source of Trample sometimes, and that's making the difference between winning and loosing. I can use Selesnya Charm but now I dont know what I can take off to put it in place.

Comments and sugestions aprecciated.