deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BW Warrioirs in ya face!!! - Comments  (Read 783 times)

Comment Bot

BW Warrioirs in ya face!!! - Comments
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:29:45 pm »
This is the comment topic for BW Warrioirs in ya face!!!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für BW Warrioirs in ya face!!!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
Re: BW Warrioirs in ya face!!! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 08:29:45 pm »
It's not fast enough to kill your opponent before they can start a wipe, nor do you have any board wipes.

BloodVale

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 08:32:15 pm »
Aggro decks do not run board wipes  ;)
But what else would you suggest to make it faster?

supersand7

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 08:33:25 pm »
either abzan or mardu ascendancy

sieglsiegl

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 08:35:27 pm »
By board wipe I don't mean something like Supreme Verdict, more like a Shock or Lightning Bolt just to remove things you can't really deal with that are killing your creatures, or to smack your opponent around a bit more to get rid of the bit of life that your creatures can't get through to. I'm actually not sure what to do about making it faster because you're running Standard. Deathbellow Raiders might help, but most 'rush' is hiding out of your reach in extended, back in RtR's Rakdos pile.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 08:36:39 pm »
Supersand, I don't think you've noticed the fact that this isn't a Mardu OR Abzan deck. It's Orzhov. The only reason I suggested Deathbellow is because it's the last of the Ravnica-themed aggro, which I mention later in my last post.

BloodVale

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »
2 bile blight 2 murderous cut 2 valorous stances and 4 harsh sustenenace are not enough to deal with their creatures and harsh sustenance ist draining them the last bit of life, because we surely floating the board....

BloodVale

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2015, 08:42:17 pm »
deathbellow raiders? are you kidding me :-D

sieglsiegl

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2015, 08:47:07 pm »
Sorin, Solemn Visitor is a big help in your deck. He's what will give you that unf to keep you alive. Spear of Heliod can help remove things, but you really don't have enough of either to really support the troops. Vigilance would also be helpful as a field enchantment, but that's fallen out of standard and into RtR and INN's extended.

sieglsiegl

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2015, 08:49:40 pm »
Valorous Stance and Bile Blight are a bit too specific for me. Murderous Cut is better, but you're only running 2 to the game. I wasn't really thinking about Harsh Sustenance, but yes that works quite well with the tokens. Are you just using cards you own?

BloodVale

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 09:56:40 pm »
No im also buying some, but are you clear about the actual standart metagame? valourus stance is just awesome cause it kills everthing our creatures are not able to, for example those nasty siege rhinos...

BloodVale

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 10:05:48 pm »
Bile blight 2 maindeck is just fine for killing rabblemaster and elspeth tokes...those really stop us...