deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: chromanticore - Comments  (Read 347 times)

Comment Bot

chromanticore - Comments
« on: February 27, 2015, 04:38:30 am »
This is the comment topic for chromanticore.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für chromanticore.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Ethanfireb

• Decks
Re: chromanticore - Comments
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 04:38:30 am »
Nice idea. Put some Soulflayer in there so you can get those abilities back on to it.

Wojo

• Decks
Re: chromanticore - Comments
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 04:54:02 am »
I am a sucker for 5 color decks, I am not gonna lie to you there. What I was thinking here though, was instead of going for so many charms, include Mantis Riders and Courser of Kruphix's. Courser will help iron out your mana with its vision, an Mantis Rider will enable aggressive play with almost any color combination you get in your initial turns, which I feel would help you hold out to bestowing Chromanticore and really see your opponents cringe. Just my two cents :)

benja

• Decks
Re: Chromanticore - Comments
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 06:24:40 pm »
Great ideas guys. A problem I noticed is that these 3-colors lands are great but they all enter tapped and it slows considerably the deck. Of course i could use fetchlands but i don't have that many basic lands in the deck, so it doesn't work that well, and painlands start to hurt a bit when you keep using them. do you have any alternatives to help solve my problem?