deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Can't you do anything else? - Competitive Discard and Control. - Comments  (Read 1404 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for Can't you do anything else? - Competitive Discard and Control..

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Can't you do anything else? - Competitive Discard and Control..

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

falconblade123

• Decks
This is a great control deck, well done.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

Sartana

• Decks
it's not a great discard deck

JGar

• Decks
Can you please explain why?

JGar

• Decks
I know that there are more solid options out there like Thoughseizes, Despise and Inquisition of Kozilek but this is meant to be somehow a low-cost deck and the cards I've chosen have effects that are close enough to those.

Sartana

• Decks
'cause the opponent choose the card to discard
there are no thoughtseize or inquisition

JGar

• Decks
At the end of the day the goal is to discard the whole hand so it goes the same way.

Sartana

• Decks
yup but without cards like this you cant really control the game in the first or second hand

JGar

• Decks
Yeah I agree, well if you can afford those cards, go for it.

JGar

• Decks
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Sartana

• Decks
np

falconblade123

• Decks
I really liked the way that you had the deck laid out before you added the sideboard, how it was divided up into various sections that described which part of the deck's strategy the cards in that section were applying to.
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

JGar

• Decks
I don't know what went wrong, I will update this soon! Thanks falconblade :)

DoublebaseFanatic

• Double's mtg 3D card Lifecounter
  • Decks
Pretty cool, i like it and maybe I'm going to assume some of your ideas for my discard Deck. I tried to build a discard Deck around that cards I already got at home and with creatures in it.

http://deckstats.net/decks/17001/119683-wasted-discard-deck
Looking for an alternate way to count your Life Points? I'm building 3D magic cards to use them like an abacus. Follow me on Facebook (Double's Lifecounter) or instagram (@doubles_mtg_lifecounter)

JGar

• Decks
You have such cool cards! You're missing a bit of early game/low mana cost cards and your main damage source relies on creatures that you will most likely sacrifice. Good luck with the new deck though!