deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tormento - Comments  (Read 221 times)

Comment Bot

Tormento - Comments
« on: March 15, 2015, 02:27:50 am »
This is the comment topic for Tormento.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Tormento.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

KraggGrimm1

• Decks
Re: Tormento - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 02:27:50 am »
what is the goal of the deck.  I dont see much mill.  I do see the rack and some life drain.

Sunyte

• Decks
Re: Tormento - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 09:46:51 am »
Lo scopo del mazzo è quello di far scartare più carte possibile all'avversario,  con la conseguente perdita di punti vita e guadagno per me. Le sue creature verranno tappare o stappate a seconda delle esigenze e distruzione delle stesse con l'assassino reale e con l'istant assassinare. Quindi il nome del mazzo, tormento, è proprio quello che si vuol fare con l'avversario,  tormentarlo continuamente. The rack e sofferenza urlante chiudono il cerchio del tormento!! Ciao