deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Draw Power EDH - Comments  (Read 355 times)

Comment Bot

Draw Power EDH - Comments
« on: March 15, 2015, 02:35:37 am »
This is the comment topic for Draw Power EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Draw Power EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

KraggGrimm1

• Decks
Re: Draw Power EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 02:35:37 am »
looks good I like mill. decks I have a EDH deck that I am working on mind given it a look over and any ideas.

http://deckstats.net/decks/32093/212456-edh-black-white-blue-mode-vrs

Utilityman

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 02:58:57 am »
Thanks man, it's a fun deck to play (especially if you like pulling off self-milling grand combos)

KraggGrimm1

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 03:13:53 am »
My deck is gain life, draw cards to gain life.   Play and have fun oh and gain life to get out a 44 / 44 or 66 / 66 or 88 / 88 avatar out I am still getn use to the deck I have only played it a few times and only added a few cards to it.  How did you setup the tabs like win conditions and what the cards do. that is cool. helps to see what you are working on with out hunting for card ability or what is dose. 

Utilityman

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 08:37:29 pm »
I'll put a review of your deck real soon, so it's coming!

As for how to do the tabs -
When you go to create a deck use the Normal Deck Builder (the deck builder that doesn't have the whole user interface) and if you have a deck already in place you should see something like (using your deck):
// Main
1 Crawlspace   
1 Esper Panorama
9 Plains   
1 Obelisk of Esper   
1 Pristine Talisman   
1 Nevinyrral's Disk   
1 Dimir Guildgate   
1 Command Tower   
1 Temple of the False God   

If you have this then you can directly edit it in the text box. Like maybe:
//Basic Lands
9 Plains

//Mana Fixing Lands/Ramp
1 Temple of the False God
1 Command Tower

//My most precious Guild Gate
1 Dimir Guildgate

So you just head the category with "//<Name>" and then you just put whatever cards you want under that category. Also, it's very very important that you don't automatically group your cards by type if you're doing this unless you want to erase all of your work!
The one last warning I'll give you is that if you're planning on making additions and whatnot to your deck, don't format it. Wait until you have exactly what you're happy with and then format/group your cards. Until you group them, you can semi-group them by just having the system group your cards by type (which is an option above the analyze deck button)