deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: No library=Win! - Comments  (Read 716 times)

Comment Bot

No library=Win! - Comments
« on: March 17, 2015, 01:22:12 pm »
This is the comment topic for No library=Win!.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für No library=Win!.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Reiniant

• I play EDH. Need help for budget, I'm your guy!
  • Decks
Re: No library=Win! - Comments
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 01:22:12 pm »
Nothing
You will be dead by the time you can use this
essentially youd need all your land out so you dont get screwed by your sphinx
and you need to have it out to use it. turn 6 in any format is a hard thing to stay alive with with no counter or flying spells. You will lose. get rid of the Shadowborn Apostle and fill it with a bunch of counter spells. If you want to pull off your combo you can and you still have useful cards to stay alive that long.

MineWalkers

• Decks
Re: No library=Win!-An Budget Combo deck - Comments
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »
Thnx for you help.

Lake

• Decks
Re: No library=Win! - An budget combo deck - Comments
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 04:23:40 pm »
This even isn't a deck. It's a parody. How would you play shadowborn apostle without even single swamp? I think you didn't play mtg at any time.

MineWalkers

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 07:15:03 am »
Lake: It's yff. You don't understand that the only sence of the apostle is to discard him and draw cards either. You mustn't like the deck.

Aphyxium

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 03:17:09 am »
Dude put Demon of Death's Gate into the deck and remove 1 Shadowborne. You dont even have to sacrifice 6 because you can instead pay 6 life and 3 shadowborns and boom you got a 9/9 flying trample

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 04:35:22 am »
Dude put Demon of Death's Gate into the deck and remove 1 Shadowborne. You dont even have to sacrifice 6 because you can instead pay 6 life and 3 shadowborns and boom you got a 9/9 flying trample
How is he getting the black creatures into play? Further, he'd have to have the Demon of Death's Gate in hand for that shortcut to work.

Nothing to keep the Laboratory Maniac alive. Nothing to accelerate into Sphinx of the Chimes. In the six turns it takes you to get to enough land in play, you've been waylaid by even mediocre Modern decks.

A stronger option for the Laboratory Maniac? Go simic, then mix in Fathom Mage, and Elemental Bond. Opens up for all the joys of control with green and blue.
A rough attempt: Maniac Leveler.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Shedrick

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2016, 01:33:53 am »
i dont understand how this wins