deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Moderators Wanted for International Forums (ES/PT/IT)  (Lida 1328 vezes)

Nils

• Decks
Moderators Wanted for International Forums (ES/PT/IT)
« em: Agosto 19, 2013, 09:22:18 pm »
Since we have multiple versions of DeckStats in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian now I have also created new forums so that you can also have discussions about Magic and decks in your own language here!

But since I don't know the languages well enough to understand posts there I am now looking for someone to help me with the moderation of these forums. So if you are interested in becoming a moderator, now is your chance! :)

I would like to have one moderator per language for the start, so if you would like to apply please write me a message with the language you would like to moderate. I would of course also be interested to hear if you already have experience as a moderator somewhere else and how long you have been playing MTG!

Vorosh2

• "Sin descanso. Sin piedad. No importa lo que pase.
  • Decks
Re: Moderators Wanted for International Forums (ES/PT/IT)
« Responder #1 em: Agosto 26, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »
Spanish is my native language. I started playing MTG for two years ago. Because of work and university I rarely go to tournaments, but have enough time to participate actively in the forum.
"Ach! Hans, Corre! Es el Lhurgoyf!"  Saffi Eriksdotter, Ultimas Palabras.

Gordoule

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Agosto 26, 2013, 08:10:04 pm »
hi

first of all, I would like to thank the forum have applied the Spanish ... I am a user of the forum and I really liked the change.

on the other hand, I would like to know how I am running Spanish forum moderator. I play magic for almost 10 years and I would like to help the Hispanic community within the forum to discuss and give dynamism.

thanks again = D
Perfil de Deckstats, siempre hay algo nuevo
http://deckstats.net/decks/2883/?lng=es

pr3c0g

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Agosto 29, 2013, 08:52:45 am »
Hi !

I'm a native Portuguese speaker and I've been playing for magic for a long time (since Tempest, 1997).

I'm very interested in being the Portuguese moderator. Please check my pm.

Nils

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Setembro 02, 2013, 12:34:17 am »
Thank you everyone for your applications! I might not have time to get this all set up for a week or two, but I will definitely get back to you as soon as possible!