deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Red Dash - Comments  (Read 351 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Red Dash - Comments
« on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:02 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono Red Dash.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono Red Dash.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

bigtex314

• Decks
Re: Mono Red Dash - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 10:36:03 pm »
I like some of the synergies. But a mono red deck with absolutely no removal isn't going to win you games. All the green stuff gets bigger than your low to the ground guys fast, not to mention janky little things like typhoid rats will eat your lunch if you cant clear the way. consider playing something like searing blood, or even anger of the gods since you return you creatures to hand each turn anyway.

Draqon

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:39:11 pm »
The whole point is to dash in using Impact Tremors to deal damage, then choose Dragons on Outpost Siege so when they return to hand it deals damage again. With the dash cost reduction i can dash each for one mana, therefore if i have one Impact Tremors and one Outpost Siege, I can dash in 4 or 5 creatures dealing 4 or 5 damage (with multiple Impact Tremors comes more damage) and then when they return to hand, Outpost Siege will deal 4 or 5 damage again (or more with multiple Outpost Sieges.) There are 2 downfall to this that I have considered: 1. Back to Nature and other destroy enchantments will take out all Impact Tremors and Outpost Sieges and 2. My field will be pretty much open to attacks.

djcjgrooveshark

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:45:49 pm »
with anger of the gods he would get his creatures exiled which means he cant get them back

Draqon

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 01:03:13 am »
Also, this is going to be a deck for when standard rotates. I don't want anything from Theros block, and if I can help it I don't want Khans of Tarkir either, since the new standard rotation makes Khans rotate out before Fate Reforged and Dragons of Tarkir.