deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: I'm really sorry for destroying all Your lands :( - Comments  (Read 805 times)

Comment Bot

I'm really sorry for destroying all Your lands :( - Comments
« on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:49 pm »
This is the comment topic for I'm really sorry for destroying all Your lands :(.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für I'm really sorry for destroying all Your lands :(.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ZenifeB

• Decks
Re: I'm really sorry for destroying all Your lands :( - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:49 pm »
Cool deck, and aside from what you said I believe we could see this little beast making some points around the torunaments, it's rare to see decks that don't need non-basic lands on all kinds of championships, so whenever someone mess with their lands, it'll be a hard time.

I would add some Dispel as some of them will probably try to counter your "transform-into-island" spells.

Lake

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 02:16:42 pm »
Great idea, because Mana Leak is not as relevant against counterspell as Dispel since their CMC, but, but, but, I've proxed 3 Vexing Shusher and it shuts down all control players unless they use Dismember, but still better that than nothing. I'll add Dispel for 1 Boil (turned out that 7 are a little too much), and 2 Mana Leak's.

sukumar_n29

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 05:19:59 am »
Very Nice ... I run a similar choke deck, which is more in a control shell as I have no creatures - This is a nice Aggressive UR build; Love Boil.
I would recommend trying Thassa - Activates pretty quickly with your enchantments and also nice card filter. Also have a look into Mind Bend - Turning Basica and Shock lands into Islands at instant speed is neat - Wont work with other Non-Basics, but pretty much always has a target.

Have a look at my deck and see if you get any ideas :)
http://deckstats.net/decks/13852/149397-seas-of-doom/en

Lake

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 10:07:01 pm »
Mind Bend is a great idea! I'm replacing 2 Aquidect's, 1 Chasm, 1 Rapid Hybridization for it. Also, i've bought two Batterskull's last time and I'm replacing Aetherlings with them since they are much better while our opponent has blood moon.

Lux

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 10:17:07 pm »
So my 50 cents
I think tideshaper mystic and trait doctoring are good for this deck
Greets

Lux

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 10:19:53 pm »
And i would not play island because you destroy your own cards with boil

Lake

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 06:52:29 am »
Thank You for Your comment!

Tideshaper Mystic is great option, I'll add it later. Trait doctoring is not. We are not carrying anything like invisible stalker, or anything that would strike at any point. And "end of turn" is not what we like in this sorcery - without ciphering we need 1 more extra blue to punish 1 more land, that's not the point.

Then, I have written that 2 Islands are necessary because they are. Against RDW or other aggro we have to be really careful about our life pool, because we will probably bleed it away very quickly. It's better to lose 1 life from fetch, and then lose 1 Island for a greater cost,  if it is our last hope, without blue mana on board, as it could happen, so we can't search for mountain.

Thank You for Your suggestions. I'm looking forward to Your response