deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: B/U/W Deck made of random cards (any help welcome) - Comments  (Read 546 times)

Comment Bot

This is the comment topic for B/U/W Deck made of random cards (any help welcome).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für B/U/W Deck made of random cards (any help welcome).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

texmex69

• Decks
Re: B/U/W Deck made of random cards (any help welcome) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 11:48:21 pm »
Hate that people get on here and don't even talk about each others decks. So here is my advise to you. It looks like your deck is mostly standard cards, if you don't know what that means look it up, that being said stick to the format that is within your comfort and price zone. Pick one color if you are starting off two colors tops. Also see what you want your deck to do whether its Bash with creatures,Mill,Discard,Burn or a hundred other combos and deck styles. Once you figure out a color deck style and format look up other decks that are within those parameters. As for your deck look random lol sorry just don't know what to say. I hope all this helps and remember to have fun and Game ON!
I'd tap that.....

eloyete

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 11:56:52 pm »
what format are you playing? standard? tiny leaders? commander?

WilltheNinja

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:08:33 am »
I'm playing standard, though I'm only playing my friends at the moment

texmex69

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 03:16:49 am »
I play modern but I also play casual with my friends. In my opinion standard is expensive and you don't get value out of the cards you buy most of the time. Even modern is getting expensive though. Like I said find something and go with it and most of the time there is always a way around price.
I'd tap that.....