deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Soul Sisters - Comments  (Letto 428 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Soul Sisters - Comments
« il: Giugno 01, 2015, 10:11:12 am »
This is the comment topic for Soul Sisters.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Soul Sisters.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Draico

• Decks
Re: Soul Sisters - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Giugno 01, 2015, 10:11:13 am »
Hey mate!

You definitely want to run "Martyr of Sands" as a playset!
With two lands, and "Serra's Ascendant" you can get to 30 life and have a 6/6 flying lifelink turn two!
Also, I'm playing "Squadron Hawks", because they give you (if you cut "Windbrisk Heights" for "Mistveil Plains") infinite card advantage!
Furthermore, they can be used as beaters aswell, because they get buffed by "Honor fo the Pure" and have evasion!

I'd also cut 4 Plains for "Flagstones of Trokair". It's just like a normal Plains, with the upside of thinning out your deck!
It has also got a pretty nice synergy with "Ghost Quarter", because if you destroy "Flagstones of Trokair" with your own "Ghost Quarter", you are able to tap "Flagstones" in response for (W) and then get an untapped Plains.
So you just thinned your deck out and got (W)(W) out of a colorless and a 'white' land!

In addition to that, you can also fetch for a "Mistveil Plains" with your "Flagstones", which make's it easier to get infinite "Squadron Hawks"!

Auriok Champion would also be a good choice, because he's resistant to most modern removals and a perfect choice against burn!
You can also run "Proclamation of Rebirth" against Mass-removal. Furthermore, if you reanimate three Sisters with "Proclamation" you'll get 6 life, because every Sister procs for the other two.
If you prefer "Return to the Ranks", that's also a good option. However, I personally prefer "Proclamation of Rebirth"

Generally I'd cut those cards:
 - 1 Ranger of Eos
 - 2 Sisters
 - 3 Secure the Wastes
 - 2 Windbrisk Heights
 - 7 Plains

And add the following cards:
 - 4 Squadron Hawk
 - 2 Auriok Champion
 - 1 Martyr of the Sands
 - 4 Flagstones of Trokair
 - 2 Mistveil Plains
 - 2 Ghost Quarter

You may probably think that 20 lands might be not enough, because you're running a few two drops and also one three and one four drop.
But trust me, It's enough.

For further suggestions, feel free to write me a message or have a look at my deck below!
Have a nice day!

http://deckstats.net/decks/9477/102855-draico-s-soul-sisters/de

Draico

• Decks
Re: Soul Sisters - Comments
« Risposta #2 il: Giugno 01, 2015, 10:11:54 am »