deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: What would happen?  (Read 783 times)

falconblade123

• Decks
What would happen?
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:37:00 pm »
What if you have Pariah attached to a creature you control and then you play another Pariah onto another creature you control? Which one does the damage go to?
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA

slaymaster3000

• Decks
Re: What would happen?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 09:22:27 pm »
My guess would be that:
When you would be dealt damage, both of the Pariahs will trigger. You then choose the order in which they resolve.
Once the first one resolves you will no longer be getting dealt damage and so the other will just fizzle.

Muker

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:54:32 pm »
10/4/2004-All damage being dealt to you at one time gets redirected to one Pariah. If you take 3 damage at once, all 3 damage goes to one Pariah. If you take damage from multiple creatures in combat, all the combat damage goes to one Pariah.
 What I understand is that you choose which one will get hit, but you can't choose that some damage will go to one, and the rest to another one

Soulless

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 06:03:19 pm »
This ability isnt triggered, as some guessed above. Instead, it creates static replacement rule. And the order, in which static abilities resolve, is defined by the "Time Stamp". So in any case, only one of Pariah 's would take all the damage dealt to you, and it depends only on which Pariah entered the battlefield earlier.