deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Archangel of Thune, Lifegain/Extort  (Lu 1863 fois)

khayman68

• Decks
Archangel of Thune, Lifegain/Extort
« le: Septembre 13, 2013, 07:15:56 pm »
This is my fist time posting, sorry if I make a mistake with forum etiquette.

I am looking for thoughts on how to make this deck (https://deckstats.net/decks/7166/32075-thune-extort) feasible for FNM against a mix of Aggro, Mid-range and Control.

I would like suggestions on how to improve the deck and how to build the sideboard. Please add with sideboard suggestions, what type of opponent deck, and what to replace with.

I went with standard 24 Lands, although Sacking Tenacious D early game might need more lands.
I wanted to make sure Thune was not required in order to win.

Thank s in advance for any assistance,
Khay
« Modifié: Septembre 13, 2013, 07:33:43 pm par khayman68 »

sergeant will

• Decks
Re: Archangel of Thune, Lifegain/Extort
« Réponse #1 le: Septembre 13, 2013, 09:32:37 pm »
It looks like you could use some more crypt ghast to really mana ramp the extort; especially if the triggered ability stacks. It has the potential to be very nasty. Maybe you could do something with a path of bravery ?

iamadam

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 13, 2013, 11:00:44 pm »
I like path of bravery, also perhaps blind obedience.  I've been toying with lifegain and the archangel of Thune lately and I really like the seraph sanctuary with Archangel of Thune.  With the sanctuary, multiples trigger separately.  I have also experimented with Rhox Faithmender and Sanguine Bond which work well with Path of Bravery.  Then again I play many gimmicky decks which always have people scratching their heads.

khayman68

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Septembre 14, 2013, 01:32:34 am »
Thank you for the advice, I hope I can get my hands on some more of the cards you mentioned. I will try and follow up with how it goes.