deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: NEW MANA DESTRUCION - Comments (deckstats-saved-deck-427)  (Read 884 times)

Comment Bot

NEW MANA DESTRUCION - Comments (deckstats-saved-deck-427)
« on: December 09, 2012, 04:56:05 pm »
This is the comment topic for NEW MANA DESTRUCION.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für NEW MANA DESTRUCION.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

TCG Ol School

• Decks
Re: NEW MANA DESTRUCION - Comments (deckstats-saved-deck-427)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:56:05 pm »
pls comment this deck, and give feedback ;)

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 10:57:20 pm »
Sure you'll be able to shut them down pretty well, but what's your win condition?  You'll probably want more Roiling Terrain if that's it.  For instance, I'd recommend swapping the wells out for 2 more Roiling Terrain.  The only time they'd be better is on the first land destruction; you've got other ways to get the first one,  and Roiling Terrain will be significantly better mid-late game.

Also, Consider some removal for things like Terra Eternal.  Your play group will catch on pretty quick.

TCG Ol School

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 09:22:00 am »
Sure you'll be able to shut them down pretty well, but what's your win condition?  You'll probably want more Roiling Terrain if that's it.  For instance, I'd recommend swapping the wells out for 2 more Roiling Terrain.  The only time they'd be better is on the first land destruction; you've got other ways to get the first one,  and Roiling Terrain will be significantly better mid-late game.

Also, Consider some removal for things like Terra Eternal.  Your play group will catch on pretty quick.

thx for your advice man :)
i edited my deck and update it again this week, because i found some other cards..... :)