deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Battalion - Comments  (Lu 585 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Battalion - Comments
« le: Juin 15, 2015, 10:25:10 pm »
This is the comment topic for Battalion.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Battalion.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

gemini0090

• Decks
Re: Battalion - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Juin 15, 2015, 10:25:10 pm »
instead of warleader's helix we put lightning helix, seems much more optimal, and a Aurelia, the Warleader instead nav squad commandos and amother legion loyalist ordruun veteran

gemini0090

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Juin 15, 2015, 10:26:11 pm »
a legion loyalist instead ordruun veteran, sorry XD

Tekeli-li

• Come, warm yourself by the fire...
  • Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Juin 16, 2015, 12:08:39 am »
Thanks for pointing out the Legion Loyalist being better than the Ordruun Veteran. Didn't even notice that before.
I have the Warleader's Helix instead of Lightning Helix because I actually had them, and not sure about wanting to buy them. Same kind of Story on Aurelia.
Thanks for the feedback though!

Dice

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Juin 17, 2015, 05:29:23 am »
Playing "All the battalion cards" is probably more dangerous than it might seem. Building purely around mechanics almost always is.

I really think this deck has some devastating potential if you take another road with it.

The main danger about Battalion, specifically, is that you only get the bonuses when you get to the point where it triggers. That's actually gonna be tough in a lot of games. And even then, although every battalion effect is "good", some are definitely better than others.

I think the two main questions to ask yourself are: "How do I ensure that I can turn on Battalion?", and "What can I do to get the most out of that effect when it happens?" (aka, how to I make this a strategy that will win me the game?)

Firemane Avenger is just a solid card with one of the best Battalion effects.
Legion loyalist is probably the best turn-1 play you could ask for. He just sets you up wonderfully and will make the game much easier to close out once you get ahead.
Tajic, blade of the legion is probably one of the best cards you could run in this deck. I know he's legendary, and that makes running multiple copies riskier, but having an indestructible dude in a deck that relies on having dudes cannot be a high enough priority for you.

The most important factors I can see for making Battalion work are:
-Getting dudes early on who are hard to get rid of
-Having some decent haste (maybe even dash) creatures in the deck to give the deck more speed and surprise.

I hope that helps some. I'm making a list of possible card ideas I'll share with you when I see you tomorrow. :D

(p.s. The reason Lightning helix is expensive is because it's actually really good. maybe run Warleader's for now and if things work out consider upgrading :D)