deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Casual] 1st White/Blue Deck  (Lida 663 vezes)

ersstone

• Decks
[Casual] 1st White/Blue Deck
« em: Junho 23, 2015, 05:47:14 am »
Another deck I built today. Again, any comments are welcome! 1st White/Blue Deck

MMTTdN

• Decks
Re: [Casual] 1st White/Blue Deck
« Responder #1 em: Junho 25, 2015, 06:07:27 am »
OK, so overall, the deck is pretty good!! Good job!

First:
You want your mana source pie chart to be the same or pretty close to the mana distribution pie chart. You might want to take out 2-3 Plains and add in 2-3 Islands so they are even.

Second:
Your mana curve is very good except for the Clone Legion cards. Even though you might think they are very good, they're not! You will almost never be able to cast them, and it will just add more cards to your deck, making more useful cards harder to get.

Third:
You want to keep your card amount as close to 60 as possible. You will definitely want to remove both Clone Legion cards, and you will probably want to remove other expensive cards, like Ancient Carp, Sandstorm Charger, Aven Tactician, and Enduring Victory. Also, You will want to take away the Contradict, and add in a Cancel to make its cost cheaper, because 1 card doesn't really matter that much. After you have done that, then take away an Island and a Plains (because you reduced your mana cost amounts) and you are down to 60 cards, and ready to play!!

Last:
If you tell me the strategy of how you will play this deck, then I can help you a little more.

Hope this helped!
-MMTTdN
« Última modificação: Junho 25, 2015, 06:09:54 am por MMTTdN »

ashemath

• Decks
Re: [Casual] 1st White/Blue Deck
« Responder #2 em: Junho 26, 2015, 01:36:49 am »
I'd suggest not taking out any lands, as you are only at 20 lands as is. Personally, when I run a decks that's not geared towards being very aggressive, I have 23 lands for a 60 card deck. Usually 19 basic and 4 non-basic.

However, the suggestion to pull some of the higher cost stuff is good advice.