deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Delve Sidisi Whip - Comments  (Leído 367 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Delve Sidisi Whip - Comments
« en: Junio 26, 2015, 02:07:10 pm »
This is the comment topic for Delve Sidisi Whip.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Delve Sidisi Whip.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Dice

• Decks
Re: Delve Sidisi Whip - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 26, 2015, 02:07:10 pm »
hey man, I love the changes you've made here. It looks REALLY solid.

I went through the probabilities for your landbase. 90% chance of green and 88% chance of black in opening seven (Those are good numbers). But only 54% chance of a blue source in the opener, and that only rises to 72% by turn 4, where you really start needing it.

I know caryatid helps, but I think you should run just 1 island (which your polluted deltas can fetch). Swap out a forest for an island, and that gives you 86% chance of a blue source by turn 4 without the caryatids (85% is a good rule of thumb to shoot for when you need to draw something consistently).

Since you aren't running any 1-drops, you can also afford to play a total of 8-10 lands that come in tapped, if you so desire.

Tayter57

• Decks
Re: Delve Sidisi Whip - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Junio 26, 2015, 03:02:19 pm »
Thanks man! Ill take your advice for taking out a forest. Ill probably put in another temple instead of the island. To keep it flexible~!