deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: whats the best  (Gelesen 1384 mal)

Eldraziman

• Decks
whats the best
« am: September 25, 2013, 08:25:51 Vormittag »
i'm just curious to see what do any of you think is the best tribal deck to make (non-elf) i'm looking for a new project to work on in my spare time and assembly a tribal deck that can rival my elves would be fun any suggestions?

AeroSigma

• Decks
Re: whats the best
« Antwort #1 am: September 27, 2013, 10:17:32 Nachmittag »
Depends on your play style.  I have a Vampires deck that is really fun, tons of spot removal, and Vampire Nighthawk with 1 or 2 Stromkirk Captains is killer.  I'm B/R/W to splash Sorin, Lord of Innistrad, which has tons of synergy, of course.

I've been wanting to make a Mono-blue Faeries deck for Modern, but with Theros out, I'm thinking about doing Merfolk instead and going with 3-of Thassa.

If you're playing legacy cards, Clerics can be killer, since there's a lot of combo potential there.

For White Weenies or White Agro, Soldiers have a lot of synergy. but as a challenge you could try to build a good Knights deck.  They're a tribe, but there aren't as many options as a lot of the other tribes, so it's a bit harder to build.  There are still a lot of good choices though.

Pretty much anything with a Lord (the cards that give +1/+1 to the others of the same tribe) is do-able, or even without there's still Coat of Arms.

llirreh

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Oktober 20, 2013, 11:47:13 Nachmittag »
Ummm... No mention of Sliver? That seems odd to me....

AeroSigma

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: November 01, 2013, 06:05:55 Nachmittag »
Ummm... No mention of Sliver? That seems odd to me....

Then mention Slivers! What do you like about building that tribe llirreh?