deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Beginner's U/R Artifacts - Comments  (Gelesen 611 mal)

Comment Bot

• Gast
Beginner's U/R Artifacts - Comments
« am: Juli 23, 2015, 07:49:26 Nachmittag »
This is the comment topic for Beginner's U/R Artifacts.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Beginner's U/R Artifacts.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Beginner's U/R Artifacts - Comments
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 23, 2015, 07:49:26 Nachmittag »
If you have the resources, I recommend replacing the 4*Ghirapur Gearcrafter with 1 each of  Thopter Engineer, Clash of Wills, Artificer's Epiphany, and Disperse.
While you will go down to 20 creatures, the deck will see increased consistency. Thopter Engineer is strictly better than Ghirapur Gearcrafter.

Further, consider replacing Bonded Construct with Orinthopter. Strengthened through Chief of the Foundry, it will provide greater versatility.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

dfrontiera

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 23, 2015, 09:06:41 Nachmittag »
I like the deck alot, but I agree with drunkcynic. Ditching the Ghirapur Gearcrafter in lieu of extra copies of Thopter Engineer, Clash, Ephiphany and Disperse and Definitely swap out the bonded construct for Ornithopter.

permafear

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 23, 2015, 11:26:43 Nachmittag »
the deck seems really nice and fun, i like the idea behind it. what do you think about 1 or 2 Sharding Sphinx ?
and sorry for the bad english! D:

zeromus117

• Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 24, 2015, 12:24:50 Vormittag »
The reason I'm using Bonded Construct is to keep the deck standard legal for the foreseeable future, as it's my girlfriend's starter, just upgraded slightly. The other suggestions are great, though!

Drunk Cynic

• Decks
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 24, 2015, 12:30:21 Vormittag »
Understand the interest in keeping it standard legal. With that, I recommend running 4 Orinthopter until October, then switch to Keeper of the Lens. Each will do you better than Bonded Construct.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.

zeromus117

• Decks
« Antwort #6 am: Juli 24, 2015, 12:31:11 Vormittag »
I did not think of Keeper. Excellent! Thank you all for the input.

tkoelma

• Decks
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 27, 2015, 02:33:15 Vormittag »
Nah, Ornithopter relies too heavily on Chief of the Foundry in a deck like this. Great flying blocker for the first couple of turns, sure, but no capacity to attack. On the other hand, Keeper of the Lens gives you a second-turn attack and then a 2-attack from turn 3 if you get a Chief of the Foundry out. It also screws morph and manifest decks leaving them without surprises. I run something similar with less instants and with a couple of Angel's Tombs (for the CotF / Thopter Spy Network combo) and a couple of Guardians of Meletis. With a Chief of the Foundry they are 1/7 for 3 and will shut down Goblins and small creatures decks.

Drunk Cynic

• Decks
« Antwort #8 am: Juli 27, 2015, 02:57:46 Vormittag »
It's six of one, half dozen of the other. Flying at 0 cmc, or knowledge of cards for 1 cmc;

tkoelma

• Decks
« Antwort #9 am: Juli 27, 2015, 04:24:37 Vormittag »
For sure, and either is better than Bonded Construct in this context.