deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: Silumgar Control - Comments  (Leído 321 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Silumgar Control - Comments
« en: Julio 28, 2015, 11:10:16 am »
This is the comment topic for Silumgar Control.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Silumgar Control.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Xaidiz

• Decks
Re: Silumgar Control - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Julio 28, 2015, 11:10:16 am »
A few things that can be fixed.

1) You run too many boardwipes. 4 Crux of Fate, 2 Languish, 2 Drown in Sorrow. That's already 8 boardwipes. Might I suggest going down to 2 Crux, 3 Languish, and move 3 Drown in Sorrow to sideboard.

2) Necromaster Dragon, I'm not so sure how good he is. I'd rather have a 2nd Silumgar, the Drifting Death

3) Why Read the Bones? Those 2 can be changed to Dig Through Time

4) No Dissolve? I'd play at least 2 since you have a lot of dragons to support Silumgar's Scorn

5) Crucible of the Spirit Dragon does nothing for your deck, probably change it to 2nd Haven of the Spirit Dragon?

6) Why only 2 Temple of Deceit? You need 4.

DEEGEEWEEGEE

• Decks
« Respuesta #2 en: Julio 28, 2015, 11:26:17 am »
The board wipes and  Necromaster Dragon are in the deck to fit the meta at my local card store. I put the Dig Through Time in the main board and took out a Read the Bones, i think 4 is a little excessive because i don't have enough feeding the graveyard to make it cot effective often enough. I will change the Crucible to another haven and I only run 2 Temples because that's all i had, but i could replace Opulant Palace with Temples. As for Dissolve, with Calculate Dismissal in the deck, i get the scry effect and most of the time people cant pay the extra 3, so its the same effect with less blue devotion.

Xaidiz

• Decks
« Respuesta #3 en: Julio 28, 2015, 11:32:08 am »
That's fine. Just changes I see to make the deck a bit more competitive. But I disagree on the  Calculated Dismissal. Hard counter is always better than conditional, you should be able to support double blue easily.