deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] Green/black elves  (Leído 544 veces)

Tcfaulkn64

• Decks
[Standard] Green/black elves
« en: Agosto 26, 2015, 12:30:31 am »
Green/black standard elves

I believe it to be relatively solid, open to comments/suggestions.
"I have passed through fire and deep water, since we parted. I have forgotten much that I thought I knew, and learned again much that I had forgotten."

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Green/black elves
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 26, 2015, 06:23:16 am »
I like the direction the deck is going in but I feel that you could be doing more with the black in the deck. If you use cards like deadbridge shaman and eyeblight assassin then you can add some more aggressive field and hand control. Also for the creatures that have enter the battlefield effects you can use roaring primadox. He can constantly bounce your elves so can get maximum output from individual creatures. Also yeva forcemage would be a good addition to this deck as well.

NickNasty

• "I'm as real as the streets!"
  • Decks
Re: Moriquendi Pact (Budget Elf) - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Septiembre 03, 2015, 10:13:48 pm »
Going off of what G. Moto said, I agree. I think you could add some more black Elf cards. In addition, I would humbly suggest removing Eyeblight Massacre and Ultimate Price in order to add in Deadbridge Shaman or Eyeblight Assassin. You have a deck of predominantly creatures, it seems almost like an afterthought to have so few noncreature spells in the deck. Otherwise, I dig it. Solid deck!

dakkaknight

• Decks
Re: Moriquendi Pact (Budget Elf) - Comments
« Respuesta #3 en: Septiembre 03, 2015, 10:17:37 pm »
I feel like you're a little short on removal. Since you're relying on small creatures so much, you could use a way to clear the path. Trading out a copy or two of Sylvan Messenger would give you the slot.