deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: You are Master Transmuter's little victim - Comments  (Lu 599 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
You are Master Transmuter's little victim - Comments
« le: Septembre 14, 2015, 02:32:55 am »
This is the comment topic for You are Master Transmuter's little victim.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für You are Master Transmuter's little victim.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.
« Modifié: Avril 25, 2016, 10:56:58 am par Nils »

tocuc

• Decks
Re: You are Master Transmuter's little bitch. - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Septembre 14, 2015, 02:32:55 am »
I would personally switch the Tidehollow Strix for a Baleful Strix

Goofy Perverso

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Septembre 15, 2015, 12:42:01 pm »
I saw that card a few days ago and I was looking for it, but I didn't find it and so I used Tidehollow Strix. Thanks!

Goofy Perverso

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Septembre 15, 2015, 12:43:42 pm »
Sadly it's legacy xD

silentkiss

• Decks
It seems to me, that your deck has a rough start.
I would like to make 3 changes to your deck.

Correct me if I am wrong, you want to use Dispatch to exil a enemy creature right?
However in your early you will not have 3 Artifacts on the field --> so it will just Tap the enemy creature.
I would consider playing 2 Ultimate Price and 2 Go for the Throat (2 of each for flexibility)

You wanna play Thoughtcast in the early to find your key cards, however again, in your early you dont have many Artifacts on the field.
Thoughtcast  would cost too much i think. I would think about
2 Clutch of the Undercity (Transmute --> Master Transmuter or Phyrexian Metamorph , or if you need to Supreme Verdict)
2 Serum Visions

I dont realy see why you play Ethersworn Adjudicator.
For me it is a turn 5 play it (do nothing else on turn 5), and on turn 6 you can destroy 1 creature (if your opponent have not killed it)
I would suggest playing 2 Hindering Light (I love this card),
or 2 Lingering Souls, they are sticky as fuck and can block alot.
or 2 Ethersworn Shieldmage, these would even work pretty well with Master Transmuter return the Artifact to your hand, play it again to protect your creatures. in addition you can flash it in to protect your Tidehollow Strix on turn 3 (I know not too fast, but maybe fast enough)

Hope it helps
best regards

Goofy Perverso

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Avril 24, 2016, 04:39:08 pm »
Hi silentkiss and thanks for the comment!

I agree with you about Thoughtcast and Dispatch. The original deck used to have 4 Memnite and 4 Ortithopter, so Metalcraft and Affinity were way easier to trigger back then but I was so dumb that I didn't exclude those two. And yes, Ultimate Price and Go for the Throat are way more useful in this deck, I admit I forgot about those.

I really like the idea of including Clutch of the Undercity, tutoring Supreme Verdict and Master Transmuter will be really helpful.

The idea behind the inclusion of Ethersworn Adjudicator was a weird combo about summon it with Master Transmuter ability, equip it whit Lightning Greaves and use its ability but yeah, that's too situational. Oh and yeah, I really love Hindering Light too, but I tried to replace it with Rebuff the Wicked -wich is in the sideborad- but Hindering is way better.

Ethersworn Shieldmage was in the original deck but I decided to remove it because while testing he was of no use. Nontheless you're right, it can be useful here.

Thanks again :D