deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Omnath, Locus of Landfall - Comments  (Read 351 times)

Comment Bot

Omnath, Locus of Landfall - Comments
« on: September 28, 2015, 10:26:26 pm »
This is the comment topic for Omnath, Locus of Landfall.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Omnath, Locus of Landfall.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

CommanderMeanderer

• Previously Iceburgh EDH
  • Decks
Re: Omnath, Locus of Landfall - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 10:26:26 pm »
I'm not sure if this is a casual deck or if your play group is okay with it, but Primeval Titan is banned in commander. Also, Rattleclaw Mystic is not legal for this deck since it has a blue mana symbol on it.

Oracle of Mul Daya and Azusa, Lost but Seeking would be great in this deck. (Looking at what's in here I don't think price is an issue?) Walking Atlas would be great-a 1/1 won't stay on the battlefield for long, but his tap ability works for non-basics and is at instant speed. The instant speed will be useful when you need your landfall creatures for blockers. Autarka's Command is a fantastic card that can do the same thing. Horn of Greed would also be a good way to refill your hand, especially if you add more play additional land cards like Exploration or Burgeoning. I'm not a huge fan of group hug cards in general, but I could picture this deck just spitting out lands and being stagnant after you've exhausted them. You might want to look into some removal too. I think Turntimber Basilisk was the only removal-like spell/creature in the deck??? Red has tons of answers for lands and artifacts, and green for artifacts and enchantments. I'm rather fond of Return to the Earth, Vandalblas, and Hull Breach myself.

Anyway, hope this was helpful and good luck with the deck!
Disclaimer: I am a casual player. I hope to help in all of my posts, but my opinion and suggestions are not perfect. Please correct me on any wrong or non-optimal information.

Itoramod

• Decks
Re: Omnath, Locus of Landfall - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 11:08:38 pm »
Thanks for the feedback! I've implemented a lot of the changes you've suggested.