deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Pure myr deck - Comments  (Read 291 times)

Comment Bot

Pure myr deck - Comments
« on: October 09, 2015, 11:33:49 am »
This is the comment topic for Pure myr deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Pure myr deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Fozzieh

• Decks
Re: Pure myr deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 11:33:49 am »
Hello,

ok so what's the strategy here exactly? I see a lot of mana-generating creatures and Myr sphere as a huge threat with myr synergy, but I feel something is missing. I'm aware it's supposed to be a budget casual deck but I would suggest to think about some addition to the deck- either some kind of articact or mana-expensive spell that can change the situation on the table. Maybe something like Steel Hellkite? Or Tempered steel? OR some multicolored spell? Hand of Emrakul? Try combining it with a card utilizing this mana in a most efficient way, either with some ability or triggered effect.
Or some card that could bring an artifact form the grave to the battlefield. Myr decks can be cheap and pretty fun at the same time, so just give it some thought and give it a try ^.^ Or don't change anything, f**k it. Have fun. :P

shadowaaron721

• Decks
Re: Pure myr deck - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 04:33:26 pm »
I appreciate the help. I'm probably gonna add something like that. Maybe steel hellkite. This started out as a troll deck against my friends who hated myr. So I'm like let's build more.