deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Necrolore - Comments  (Lu 267 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Necrolore - Comments
« le: Octobre 23, 2015, 03:31:35 am »
This is the comment topic for Necrolore.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Necrolore.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Loreshadow

• Decks
Re: Necrolore - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Octobre 23, 2015, 03:31:35 am »
Can't imagine why you chose a token army spell that takes a turn to attack as your finisher to cast Living Lore with. And no copy spells? If you are going to cast a massive spell for no mana, double it for just two, or triple it for two or three. Just not a fan of Cruel Ultimatum either. But copy spells make it workable.

Loreshadow

• Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Octobre 23, 2015, 03:50:01 am »
I think a Living Lore cast spell combo should be able to defeat an opponent on the same turn if not countered. Otherwise why use it? Still working on my own spell delivery, but a multiplayer single turn mill is the goal.

aaronjacob

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Octobre 23, 2015, 07:41:16 am »
Actually, the original version i made of this deck ran 4 Twincast. I took them out because they didn't help the speed of Living Lore.

...most people concede when 13 zombies hit the ground... but i can see a situation where they wouldn't be a threat. Languish, for example, could take out all of them easily.

I am still working with this...i am also toying with another Living Lore idea. That will be posted as soon as i get it down in writing.