deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Swing for life  (Read 421 times)

Pleffa

• Decks
[Casual] Swing for life
« on: October 24, 2015, 04:07:28 pm »
Please review my deck. I would be grateful for any suggestions. Particularly inexpensive ones ;-)

Swing for life

To put many creatures on the field, power them up with lifelink and swing to create a difference in life to great to recover from.

rnuvonsyc

• Decks
Re: Swing for life - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 04:34:14 pm »
I guess you made this deck with whatever cards you have right? Because you have a whole array of mixed cards that dont really make sense. In effect you seem to want too much which reduces the deck's efficiency.

1. remove all the bolster creatures, this is way to slow. You want to deal damage with your creatures, not keep them at home for training.

2. remove all instants and sorceries except for harsh sustenance, get 4 of those

3. get 2 more siege rhino and 3 more ajani's pridemate

4. include 4 vampire nighthawks for easy deathtouch

5. since you are playing green, include 4-6 rampant growth-like cards.

6. include 2 vault of the archangel

i could go on, but you should really check
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Advanced.aspx
Fill in rule text what you want (things like, lifelink or gain life etc) and in colors get not blue, not red. etc etc. You will find what you are looking for for your abzan lifegain deck (:

Pleffa

• Decks
Re: Swing for life - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 05:10:12 pm »
thanks for that. very much appreciate it ;-)