deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Selesnya Hexproof  (Letto 1166 volte)

Zoro

• Decks
Selesnya Hexproof
« il: Novembre 25, 2013, 09:24:14 pm »
https://deckstats.net/decks/9664/47912-selesnya-hexproof

What do you guys think? Could it work against the mono blue and black decks?

cacecarlos

• Decks
Re: Selesnya Hexproof
« Risposta #1 il: Novembre 26, 2013, 04:16:13 am »
Hello, looks really good, i do not like hexproof being my opponent, the only card that i will remove is Soldier of the Panteon, that one is really better for Sideboard beacause if your opponent is a mono color that card is almost useless, Phalanx Leader is one that you can replace for that, heroism that give a +1/+1 counter to all your creatures

Zoro

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Novembre 29, 2013, 10:21:57 pm »
I was thinking he might be good to switch out with Judge's Familiar. Since I have only a couple of heroic triggers.

Styrofoam02

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 02, 2013, 01:32:54 am »
sorry, but soldier of the pantheon is leaps and bounds better than judges familiar.

how many of the "mono-color" decks are running multi colored cards?  lets just think for a second about what cards are in these lists...

Mono-red:

Burning-Tree Emissarry
Rakdos Cackler

Mono Green:
Burning-tree Emissary

Mono-Black:
Nightveil Spectre

Mono-Blue:
Frostburn Weird
Nightveil Spectre
Judges Familiar

Mono white:
Dryad Militant
Judges Familiar (sometimes)

That isn't to even mention cards like abrupt decay, putrify, warleader's Helix, izzet Charm, and other multi colored cards these mono-color decks splash for.  Or running into decks like Esper control or U/W control decks that play Detention sphere.

Soldier of the Pantheon might be the BEST and most relevant 1 drop in magic right now.