deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: 5-Color EDH Review, Please  (Lida 704 vezes)

ketjak

• Decks
5-Color EDH Review, Please
« em: Dezembro 02, 2013, 03:13:20 am »
Hi folks,

Fairly new user, first-time poster.

I'm building my second EDH deck and came up with a viable version 1:

https://deckstats.net/decks/8184/49013-cromat-and-his-amazing-friends

Straight up this is a token/counter deck. The idea is to use Cromat as an evasive bugger while getting my Doubling Season and such into play to make anchors like Phyrexian Processor, Mimic Vat, and Soul Foundry into play. If I am lucky, I'll sneak Azor's Elocutors and a Maze's End into play to present a variety of threats. My only other five-color Legend is Progenitus, so I'm a little strapped unless I can trade for a Sliver Queen or Sliver Overlord.

My meta has a lot of milling, so I've included a decent amount of recursion but at the expense of spot removal and draw. I might also have too many creatures for a deck that's token heavy, but I expect to toss out some creatures to feed the Vat and Soul Foundry.

Some specific questions:

• I have Assemble the Legion - should I add it? If so, in place of what? It goes well with Strionic Resonator.
  • I have all ten Revised/Unlimited dual lands and three of the Ravnica/RTR block duals; should I add them back in at the expense of the Forests? I am worried about Bad Moon, especially with limited spot removal; I am also worried about mana source distribution - I am heavy green and may need more than a balanced distribution provides.
  • Do I need more board wipes? If so, what do I add and replace? I have Life's Finale, Akroma's Vengeance, and Kirtar's Wrath, as well as Hour of Reckoning. In fact, I think I will make room for the latter right away.
  • Should I add land recursion to bring the slow Mirage fetches back? I also have a full set of Zendikar fetches on the way, thanks to Christmas.

My test draws here have shown I'm generally OK for mana, with the selective EDH mulligan saving my arse when I am strapped first draw, but I worry.

Thanks,

Ket
« Última modificação: Dezembro 02, 2013, 06:55:12 am por ketjak »