deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Bant Knightfall - Comments  (Read 279 times)

Comment Bot

Bant Knightfall - Comments
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:55:55 am »
This is the comment topic for Bant Knightfall.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Bant Knightfall.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Stophel

• Decks
Re: Bant Knightfall - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 10:55:55 am »
Update 1, 12. Nov. 2015
Went Top 8 on a local GPT and lost against Affinity in the Quarters. 4 Retreat to Coralhelm is definitely too much. Simic Charm and Dromoka's Command played out well.  Command was great against Blood Moon and can be used as a removal too. It is not easy to use Dromoka's Command correct.
The combo itself can hit out of nowhere. I pulled it out at turn 3 in one game with KOTR and Birds on the field.
Maybe I will add lands to the sideboard for certain matchups. Bojuka Bog exiled the grave from an opponent in response to Living End on the stack, when I searched for it with KOTR.
"If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing!"