deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Orochi Deck BR Aggro  (Gelesen 1832 mal)

BlackSanguine

• Decks
Orochi Deck BR Aggro
« am: Januar 25, 2013, 07:31:15 Nachmittag »
Hello, I'm currently building a BR aggro deck based on doing as much damage to the opponent as possible at whatever cost. I have about 932847298347 different variations for it, though, the one that's standing out the most so far is a curse & flashback deck. Any suggestions while I pick away at this is definitely appreciated.

http://deckstats.net/decks/677/2641-orochi-br-aggro?saved=1&lng=en

MrBillCowsby

• Decks
Re: Orochi Deck BR Aggro
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 25, 2013, 10:09:16 Nachmittag »
To me personally. This deck seems too slow for an aggro deck. But I only play standard so I maybe be wrong. Personally I would throw in a few vexing devils to speed this deck up and take out some of the enchantment. Again that is personal opinion.

BlackSanguine

• Decks
Re: Orochi Deck BR Aggro
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 02, 2013, 10:35:55 Nachmittag »
Thanks. I ended up converting it to a BR Demonic Sacrifice that ended up converting into a BW Demonic Sacrifice. Perhaps I'll head to this project again in the future. I think I'd like to stick with the curse theme and use the aggro benefits of Red and the suicide benefits of black. Perhaps I'm just trying to cram too much in ~60+ cards.

I appreciate your time for input and looking at it.

EDIT:
I should also point out that I'm attempting to base the deck around Orochi Iori. 2D fighter IP.
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 02, 2013, 10:39:37 Nachmittag von BlackSanguine »