deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eldrazi Ingest B-U-G - Comments  (Read 404 times)

Comment Bot

Eldrazi Ingest B-U-G - Comments
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »
This is the comment topic for Eldrazi Ingest B-U-G.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Eldrazi Ingest B-U-G.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

jaredg

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi Ingest B-U-G - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »
I would narrow it down to just b/u because green really doesn't contribute to the overall ingest. Playset of benthic infiltrators and fathom feeders would be good too.

MatheusTeixeira

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 02:08:48 am »
thanks for your opinion mate, but the green creatures put eldrazi scion token=1 mana colorless, that's why a put green in this deck. if you have a better tipo, i'd love it.

nevetsjy

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 11:31:08 am »
I'd like to see a sideboard for this...

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 02:27:12 pm »
     I like the way that the decks is going as far as synergy and theme are concerned. Try changing the mana ratio for this deck so that you won't get mana screwed later, add some blue counter magic like scatter to the wind, cancel or dispel, and maybe play some spells that get the maximum effect from having large creatures in your hand like titan's presence. Plus since you're paying black as well as green catacomb sifter would be worth having so you can scry as you sacrifice your eldrazi tokens. Make sure you sacrifice the tokens one at a time, that way you can get the most out of looking in your deck (basically multiple scry triggers). Also as long as you are going for the mana ramp you should consider cards like breaker of armies and  eldrazi devastator to put the hurt on your enemy and put all that elrdazi token mana ramp to good use. If you add more fathom feeders to this deck and incorporate cards such as hunt the weak to make your eldrazi creatures fight then you can have some serious damage going all around. How are these suggestions sounding so far?

jbenjamin

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 02:54:25 am »
Mist Intruder would be a nice cheap creature in this deck.