deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: 4 Color Rally the Allies - Comments  (Read 421 times)

Comment Bot

4 Color Rally the Allies - Comments
« on: December 02, 2015, 06:04:52 pm »
This is the comment topic for 4 Color Rally the Allies.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für 4 Color Rally the Allies.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

TopZeta

• Decks
Re: 4 Color Rally the Allies - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 06:04:53 pm »
The thing that i don't like here is Tajuru Warcaller.  Her abillity is great and may win you the game, but its also the weak point here since you can't grap her with CoCo and she's so weak that almost every removal get her.

RJA Homebrew

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 08:44:57 pm »
Good critique. I am thinking Kiora can help by grabbing more Allies and putting some in my graveyard for a more explosive Rally. Luckily, Rally can return Tajuru Warcaller if I have enough mana, which Kiora also helps with. Kiora is not as strong though as collected company, but has other upsides including being another permanent threat and mana ramp.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:37:23 pm »
I like the color choices for this deck but i do have a few suggestions that might make this deck run a tad bit faster;
    1) add cards that have the converge effect (better effect based off of how many colors you use), skyrider elf and tajuru stalwart because they also get stronger based off of how many colors you use to cast them. This can be instrumental to any enemy's downfall.
    2) Retreat to emeria because the land drops will be constant, you can sacrifice the kor tokens using cards like alter's reap, vampiric rites, and bone splinters and still deal even more damage because of zulaport cutthroat on the field.
    3) Anticipate and shadows of the past would be good to have because it'll help you fly through your deck and you'll find what you need a lot faster.
    4) You should try removing cards like rally the ancestors and replace it with march from the tomb because your creatures are your greatest assets in this deck and the last thing you want to do is exile them from the game. Also if you're going to use the beast caller then you should have more creatures worth playing in this deck that (like i mentioned earlier) have the converge effect so that you can get that extra push from your creatures). The tajuru warcaller you won't need as much because all of your creatures are going to be strong enough to stand on their own without it.
     The general idea that i'm getting at is that you should use the colors that you have at your disposal as a means of card advantage against your enemy.If you incorporate the kor token production like i suggested then the deck will really kick off as far as the effects of your creatures and field presence. How does this sound so far?