deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: [Standard] Zada Agro  (Lu 1786 fois)

LordPine

• Decks
[Standard] Zada Agro
« le: Décembre 02, 2015, 10:48:29 pm »
Zada Agro

This deck centers around several elements; creatures, drawing and deck thining, burn and creature pumps. It has the capability to be aggressive while also maintaining power mid game.

Use Monastery Swiftspear  to get damage out early with 2 Titan's Strength you can deal as much as 10 damage turn 2, and lethal on turn 3. Titan also allows scry to get to wanted cards.

Alesha, Who Smiles at Death can allow most creatures to return to the battlefield including Abbot of Keral Keep which will trigger the exile cast ability. Zada, Hedron Grinder s ability gives casted target effects to be multiplied,  including drawing tons of cards with Defiant Strike,  or giving all creatures flying or double strike

Burn away an opponents field with Fiery Impulse and Draconic Roar.

Please like my deck and leave comments!

Budget deck you can run seekers instead of Mentor. And extra Zada and Alesha instead of Abbot, with 2 or 3 Hordeling Outbursts.

itscraigwells

• Decks
Re: Zada Agro - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Décembre 03, 2015, 07:39:41 pm »
i like the deck my concerns lay with Thunderbreak Regent  its a great card but if you could throw another dragon card in there. so you have a better chance with your dragnoic roar i would put in Avaricious Dragon thats really my only comment other wise maybe a play set of wild slash its important that they dont negate your damage and wild slash will be reserved for that very thing!! worse thing i can think of is puming up your guys to do 30 damage and they use the standard fog. i have had that happend to many times
One does not simply turn 2 ulamog

LordPine

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Zada Agro
« Réponse #2 le: Décembre 03, 2015, 08:09:18 pm »
Yeah, great suggestions! I thought about wild slash but never really have a creature that's 4 or greater to keep it from being countered. Avaricious Dragon is also a great idea, I'll have to think I'm it, solely because the goal will be that thunderbreak will be a threat and if targeted with more than 1 on the field could mean certain death to the opponent. Not sure if I should do 4 dragons out, if I did I probably would do 3 thunder 1 avaricious, but not sure what creature I would cut to make room for the fourth. At the end of the day the deck is aggro so I'll try 3 and let you know. Thanks again! Please like it!

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Décembre 03, 2015, 08:49:54 pm »
absolutly i get it. thunder beak is awesome. only reason i said somthing about avcious is becuase i know what it is like to run our of steam and also increases your chance of useing your dragonic roar. but your right its and aggro and a four drop agrro better be the best lol. one thing you may try is humble defector and collateral damage combo is awesome also collateral damage on your zada to blw up all your monsters as a win condition! i will send a like your way. you can vist my page i have a fair amount of arrgo decks. its kinda my thing i cant seem to do anything else!!

LordPine

• Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Décembre 03, 2015, 08:56:59 pm »
Not sure if collateral damage would trigger Zada ability because it didn't "target". But I like where you're going with this, could be another working piece in a deck. I'll check out you decks!

itscraigwells

• Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Décembre 03, 2015, 08:59:57 pm »
well it does target only him but the card doesnt say sacerfice target creature. hrmm i wonder who we can ask