deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Donations of Death - Comments  (Letto 425 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Donations of Death - Comments
« il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 07:20:52 am »
This is the comment topic for Donations of Death.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Donations of Death.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Donations of Death - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 07:20:52 am »
DUUUUDDDEEEE!!! you just came up with the craziest combo I've ever seen!! Demonic pact + Pucca's mischief equals a 4 turn kill clock for anyone you play against. This deck is going to be seriously dangerous if you can get it to work faster. Please add cards that make you scry and deal damage. If you put Ob Nixilis reignited in this deck with some draw power cards such as alter's reap and sign in blood then you would put some serious hurt on your opponents as well. Also try playing defiant bloodlord and/or sanguine blood on the field while using vampiric rites for draw AND life gain. This will be insane.

Nekikami

• Decks
« Risposta #2 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 03:28:13 pm »
Is deck is a lot of fun to play, and I've had some good wins with it. But I've run into situations where some one has exiled my creatures or the Demonic Pact with Oblivion Ring, and I've had to use the Kiora's Dismissal to put their Oblivion Ring back in their hand, or have had to put Demonic Pact back in my hand due to something that has caused me to be unable to pass it to them before the final option.

Puca's Mischief is good, but I actually have more luck with the Spawnbrokers for kicking the creature to their side of the table. The danger is that if you don't have ensnaring bridge on the table, your are giving them creatures to hit you with. And there is the issue with the drawing cards; the more cards you have in your hand, the less effective ensnaring bridge is, and you risk the sleeper agents doing 2 to them and 3 to you. But I do the idea of adding more scry cards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Risposta #3 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 03:51:42 pm »
Well as long as you are bouncing spells back to YOUR hand then you don't have to worry about getting killed by your own pact. As far a creatures go try adding cards that make your opponent sacrifice creatures or weaken them such as weight of the underworld and crippling blight. This way their strong creatures are reduced to paper weights. The ensnaring bridge sounds like a good card but being forced to empty cards from your hand doesn't seem like it runs well with the pact cards at all. Honestly i'd replace the ravenous demon with the galvanic alchemist, this would work well with your thief, essentially give your creatures vigilance and help with the inspired effect so you can give your stuff to your enemy faster. How does this sound to you?

Nekikami

• Decks
« Risposta #4 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 04:11:52 pm »
Ravenous Demon is the "Plan B" for this deck. Once transformed, it deals 9 damage on owners upkeep to owner. Between it and a sleeper agent, once given to an opponent, that's 11 damage every upkeep. But I definitely like the galvanic alchemist paired with the thief. The thief hasn't actually done anything in this deck when I've played it, besides being a sacrifice for the Ravenous demon to transform it. I've considered just pulling it and putting in 2 more Kiora's Dismissal and another Demonic Pact, or possibly some Dash Hope counter spells. But now I'm going to look into some scry cards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Risposta #5 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 04:35:59 pm »
Ok as long as you know how you want the deck to run. Honestly I haven't seen a U/B deck using demons and human sacrifice before but if you can use dutiful attendant as sacrifice fodder then it'll help with your creature recursion AND help with your deck mechanic. 

Nekikami

• Decks
« Risposta #6 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »
Using Dutiful Attendant is a great idea! It could be used to either bring back the previously sacrificed creatures, or the Bronze Bombshells for recasting.

Bartley

• Greetings!
  • Decks
« Risposta #7 il: Dicembre 03, 2015, 09:50:47 pm »
DUUUUDDDEEEE!!! you just came up with the craziest combo I've ever seen!! Demonic pact + Pucca's mischief equals a 4 turn kill clock for anyone you play against. This deck is going to be seriously dangerous if you can get it to work faster. Please add cards that make you scry and deal damage. If you put Ob Nixilis reignited in this deck with some draw power cards such as alter's reap and sign in blood then you would put some serious hurt on your opponents as well. Also try playing defiant bloodlord and/or sanguine blood on the field while using vampiric rites for draw AND life gain. This will be insane.

Agreeed! ... this is a very clever deck.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Risposta #8 il: Dicembre 04, 2015, 04:29:45 am »
Indeed Bartley, I've seen this card on multiple occasions (referring to the demonic pact) and even I didn't want to use it. Mostly because it didn't vibe well with my liliana that I have but it is very dangerous if not kept in control (like most black magic). I'd say this deck is worth growing and improving even further on.