deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Shirei's Apostles - Comments  (Read 352 times)

Comment Bot

Shirei's Apostles - Comments
« on: December 06, 2015, 08:07:10 am »
This is the comment topic for Shirei's Apostles.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Shirei's Apostles.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Tygar

• Decks
Re: Shirei's Apostles - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 08:07:10 am »
Reliquary tower and some draw Might not hurt

Swa Swa

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 05:41:36 pm »
It wouldnt hurt, i put in harvester of souls so that whenever i sacrifice six shadowborn apostles i have the option of drawing up to six cards. Right now the goal of the deck is to get out six disciples by the time Shirei comes out and grab rune-scared demon then blood artist, after that harvester of souls is grabbed to make sure i have draw.

PauSerra

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 10:25:01 am »
With Apostles i made a great combo with Grave Pact or Dictate of Erebos and Ob Nixilis, Unshackled making them sac 6 creatures and with Shirei makin Ob Nixilis +12/+12 or +6/+6 every turn.
Also immortal servitude to resurrect all apostles.
Cards you might want Buried Alive + Victimize (legacy) demon by turn 3/4, Crypt of Agadeem.
Overseer of the Damned better than xathrid in this deck. You can search it with apostles.