deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp - Comments  (Read 362 times)

Comment Bot

Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp - Comments
« on: December 09, 2015, 02:39:30 am »
This is the comment topic for Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Argyle

• Decks
Re: Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 02:39:30 am »
Kudos on the ramp. I really like the use of utopia sprawl and overgrowth with arbor elf. With the right draw it looks like you could play pathrazer of ulamog on turn 3!

I'm definitely going to test arbor elf and utopia sprawl/overgrowth in the green ramp deck that I've been working on.

frozeninfate

• Decks
Re: Turn 3-4 Eldrazi Ramp - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 08:02:45 am »
Thanks! Yup, its likely that you'll have around 9~10 mana on turn three which is enough for most of the eldrazi, and if you don't it'll likely be 4. Pathrazer of ulamog turn 3 would be lucky draw though possible, its usually turn 5 for him when I play this deck cause he's 11 mana. If you can't you probably should have mulliganed.