deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: B control philosophy - Comments  (Read 699 times)

Comment Bot

B control philosophy - Comments
« on: December 21, 2013, 10:50:36 am »
This is the comment topic for B control philosophy.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für B control philosophy.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

houruponthestage

• Decks
Re: B control philosophy - Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 10:50:37 am »
I like the control I'm this deck (although agonising memories seems a little clunky). I'm just wondering  what the kill condition is. Also, do you need a little more removal?

Sir Majestic

• Decks
Re: B control philosophy - Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 01:05:02 am »
The Agonizing Memories falls in line with the Dimir Machinations, in that they control what my opponent will draw. The biggest gear shift from a blue control, is that this is a much more proactive style. One must identify, and neutralize a threat before it becomes a threat. The Black Sun's Zenith is the board sweeper for creatures, obvioiusly I'm toying with Damnation being an alternate card. There isn't a kill condition, yet. I thought about Painful Quandry, but the whole deck seems very fragile still. The elixir of Immortality, is in the deck for the lifegain, and so I can hopefully draw even more Extirpate and Surgical Extraction; in order to hamstring my opponet's deck strategy even more. I'm more than willing to hear suggestions, and am in no way above crowdsourcing.